Why TEFL in Dubai ?
Join us for our TEFL/TESOL course in iTTi Dubai!
Dubai is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. This is thanks to its unique architecture, multicultural environment, overseas property demand and top tourist attractions.
Our International TEFL Training Institute is located in one of the best area, Business Bay Dubai, near the Business Bay Metro Station and the Dubai Mall . It’s accommodated in the Al Thamani Arts Office Building, overlooking some of the country’s most brilliant skyscrapers. We offer online and in-person classes to tailor your needs and maximize your learning experience. Our staff of qualified, experienced teachers will be at your side during your training process!
1. International TEFL Training Institute’s accreditation has been validated by the State Department of the United States and bears the official seal and the original signature of John Kerry, Secretary of State.
2. International TEFL Training Institute is a Professional Member of the Chartered College of Teaching (formerly the College of Teachers).
3. Our program uses the same teacher-training textbooks as acclaimed four-year colleges in the United States and the United Kingdom use. Because our course content matches their programs, our TEFL/TESOL certification is absolutely compatible to the college level!
4. Our teaching practice is led by highly qualified & experienced TEFL trainers who have already coached hundreds of prospective teachers. Unlike organizations that send trainees to community centers and have them observed by any teacher that is simply willing, our trainees can be certain to receive expert guidance during their teaching practice. You cannot replace the expertise of a TEFL trainer by any teacher.
5. Although we do not guarantee a job, we do personally engage in helping our trainees find teaching positions in the country of their choice. Until now, all of our graduates who wanted to work are in excellent teaching positions. We have graduates who worked three or four years with the same employer before they decided to change their job to get to know another country. One of our TEFL trainers wrote recommendation letters to schools in Dubai when a female trainee desired to work there and she has successfully been employed ever since.
6. Our focus is on quality because schools want the best of the best. We, at International TEFL Training Institute, understand that and deliver an excellent, demanding training experience for the serious teacher trainees. We take pride in providing schools with enthusiastic professionals who demonstrate clear leadership qualities, excellence in professional knowledge and their love and commitment to the teaching profession.
7. We know what we are doing. As an organization with many training locations in the most beautiful areas of our world, we have been engaging in TEFL/TESOL training for 15 years. Our global training work has not only given our trainees unforgettable experiences in different countries, but it has also helped our organization develop an unmatched expertise of the requirements of different countries. Over the years, we have successfully developed a network of contacts, schools and recruiters that are ready to serve our trainees when needed.
8. It is the result that really matters. If you are after solid teaching skills and a great school waiting for you at the end of the program, you have found the right partner with us. The hiring records of our graduates prove that we are doing something very right. Employers of our graduates are the public school systems of South Korea, China, Vietnam and Japan. Distinguished educational institutions such as Yale University and King Saud University in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) have given preference to our graduates. Quality names in the EFL teaching field are Education First, International House and Kaplan International Colleges—all of them work with EFL/ESL teachers trained by International TEFL Training Institute. We cannot possibly name all schools because there are so many.
9. We help non-native English speakers bring out their best. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. One of our non-native English-speaking graduates works in the public school system of Stockholm, Sweden. Another graduate from Venezuela was hired by a U.S. public school to work in South Carolina. And a Brazilian graduate opened her own English school in Brazil and operates it successfully!
It is not my first time to attend a professional development course, I have lots of experience attending different courses and workshops. But I confidently can say that iTTi Dubai team are really committed and dedicated to providing the best training courses, especially their combo course!
The course was designed according to the strategic approach to help teachers how language skills improve the classroom management and quality of teaching . This great opportunity is equally beneficial for all teachers including those who are teaching other subjects.
I am honored to be part of the training, with a unique training techniques with emphasis on practical teaching which is exactly what I was looking for. The highly knowledgeable and professional instructor was a real life example and motivation to me. I highly recommend the training centre!